Sharing a few simple tablescape tips to get your Thanksgiving table gussied up for family and friends. Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday with those you cherish most!
- We know you have the turkey and all those fixins’ covered but how about adding in a little unexpected dish like a charcuterie board with fresh fruits and cheeses. We titled it a ‘holiday favorite’, but things like Brie covered in honey with fig preserves and walnuts are easy dishes and add that extra color and flair to your table. Toss in some rosemary and top with fresh fruits and voila, you look like the next Martha Stewart.
2. Opt in for a unique charger approach. Think cutting boards like this one with a looped napkin or marble slabs. This gives you a pop of texture that will wow your guests every time.
3. Placecards will always be a favorite of ours. Add in this special touch that shows intentionality and a well thought out table.
4. Add varied heights to your table for visual interest. Tapered candles are always a beautiful addition and of course we love tying in pumpkins and low lying florals.
5. Add in a Thanksgiving feast menu so your guests know what they are enjoying. Whether it is Granny’s famous cheese grits everyone looks forward to each year or your famous sweet potato casserole…your family will love seeing their dish in print! Even better, add in the ingredients or recipe so your family can save it and try their hand at creating the family favorite for another holiday.
Photography: Megan Sport Florence | Kim Box Photography
Florals and Design: Southern Posies
Calligraphy and Paper Products: Kara Anne Paper
Cutting Boards, Flatware, Plates, Napkins and Marble candle holders: World Market
Tapered Candles: Amazon