Avocado & Lime Pops
Want a sweet treat to help you get in the festive mood for Cinco De Mayo? These healthy pops are right up our alley in battling the southern heat (plus keeping our carbs on the down low for the summer-but who is keeping count, right?). Here’s how to get started on these frozen goodies along with a gorgeous centerpiece perfect for your next fiesta!
Produces 6 to 12 pops
The stuff you’ll need:
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 over ripe bananas
- 2 avocados
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Dash of unrefined sea salt
How to get your pops poppin’:
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until smooth. Transfer to popsicle molds.
2. Freeze for at least 24 hours before serving and voila! Just like that you’ve got a healthy sweet treat ready to be served up to your friends and family on a hot May day!
How to get your posies pretty:
In this arrangement we used a mixture of lilac, pink Alstroemeria, Romantic Antike Garden Roses, orange Sherbet Roses, Succulents, Italian Pit and Craspedia along with lime halves placed throughout.
- Take any style container and fill with H2O.
- Tape off your container with floral tape in a tic-tac-toe formation across the top of the vase.
- Start with your greenery first and then blooms. Add lime halves with wooden floral picks.
To start off your weekend festivities, click below and receive a free hand drawn watermelon iPhone wallpaper!